Training Programs Overview
At Delta Partners we strive to maintain our roots as a boutique firm that cares about your specific needs and requirements whether we’re delivering training to 5 people or 5000.
We believe that is important that your training causes you to get your hands dirty. High-level presentations are interesting, but they don’t help you accomplish anything after you return to the office – and they certainly don’t provide a positive return on your investment.
Getting to know you, your organization, and your needs is critical as we work with you to make sure that our standard courses are tailored to solve your problems.
Our preferred approach is to accompany one day of training - including a custom case study - with one day of facilitation to embed the knowledge by working on real world problems. This ensures that your training:
- Is relevant to your needs
- Builds your competencies; it’s not just a transfer of knowledge
- Provides a measurable return on your training investment
(all prices exclude GST/HST)
· One day of training
· One day of training
· One day of facilitation
· Custom case study
· Integrated program, plus;
· Training needs assessment
· Training post-mortem assessment
- Maximum class size is 15 people to optimize interaction and delivery
- All prices include course materials
- All courses are delivered on-site (additional fees may apply for off-site delivery)
- Travel expenses will apply for delivery outside of the National Capital Region
- Additional days of facilitation available at $900 per day
- Standalone Training Needs Assessment available at $1600
- Standalone Training Post-Mortem Assessment available at $1600
- Training content that goes beyond our standard catalogue is available; please contact us for pricing options
Our initial course offerings reflect the realities of the current challenges that our clientele are facing on a day-to-day basis:
Process Management includes the use of process maps to reduce operating costs, capture process knowledge, remove communication barriers, and meet reporting requirements. Learn more here.
Root Cause Analysis
Root Cause Analysis incorporates best-practice tools to identify the true causes of problems or failure within the organization to reduce firefighting, financial loss, and liability. Learn more here.
Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) helps you identify, categorize, prioritize and mitigate risk at the project, program and organizational levels. ERM will allow you to reduce operating costs, improve decision-making capacity, and meet reporting requirements. Learn more here.
Future offerings will be determined based on client feedback, and may include:
- Service Level Agreements
- Measuring Customer/Client Satisfaction
- Performance Management
- Project Management for Managers
- Operations Management
Please let us know what you would like to see, or share other ideas that aren’t listed here.
Delta Partners selects instructors based on two criteria:
- A deep knowledge of the subject matter
- A proven capacity to teach
Most of our instructors have secret level or higher security clearance, and are assigned based on their experience and availability.
Delta Partners’ Training Practice Lead is Stephen Davies. He welcomes your questions and inquiries.